Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

My learning

In class we have been learning about the craft market and our product.


I have learnt about making soap.


So far I have enjoyed making soap and other stuff for our craft market.


My teachers and I are creating some Soap to sell at our Craft Market.


My favourite is the soap we make.


I am enjoying being creative and making soap and bath salts and plants for the little garden League.


Do you like soap/bath salts? Soap.

What have your created lately? Soap.

What do you like creating? Bath Salts.

What is your class making? Soap for craft market.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about